- Bitcoin (BTC) is rangebound due to low volatility.
- Binance Coin is the best-performing altcoin of the day.
- Tezos beats the market with 46% weekly gains.
The Bitcoin and all major altcoins has been rangebound amid declining volatility and low trading activity due to Good Friday celebrated in many countries. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation settled at $179 billion, unchanged from this time on Thursday, while an average daily trading volumes edged higher towards $44 billion.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is changing hands at $5,230 at the time of writing. The coin stayed unchanged both on a day-on-day basis and registered marginal losses since the beginning of Friday. It’s the first day BTC moved into a red zone since April 16.
- Ethereum (ETH) hovers around $172 handle, down 1.5% since the beginning of the Asian trading. The second largest coin is moving with a short-term bearish bias amid declining volatility.
- Ripple’s XRP has lost about 3% in recent 24 hours to trade at $0.3300, at the time of writing. The third largest coin is cis under strong bearish pressure, retracing from an overbought territory.
The biggest market-movers:
- Binance Coin (BNB) is the best performing cryptocurrency out of top-20. It is trading at $21.72, which is 5% higher from this time on Thursday. The upside momentum is supported by Binance Chain mainnet launch https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/binance-chain-launches-its-mainnet-201904190452
- Tezos has gained nearly 4%, adding to the strong gains of the previous days. The coin has grown by over 46% in recent seven days and moved to the 15th place in the global cryptocurrency rating.