- Litecoin price on Tuesday in the second half of the day has seen some big bull action, whopping gains of 15%.
- LTC/USD pushed to its highest levels seen since August 2018.
- There only appears to be one last barrier $70-75 region, ahead of a big push for a $100 retest.
Spot rate: 71.61
Relative change: +18.01%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action trading around levels not seen since August 2018, trying to breakdown resistance near-term resistance.
LTC/USD daily chart
- A small barrier around the $70-75 region and potentially at $90, but bulls have sights on a return to the psychological $100 mark.