- Litecoin price on Thursday in the second half is trading ever so marginally in negative territory down some 0.30%.
- LTC/USD is being supported to the upside by a long-running ascending trend line.
- Next major barrier for bulls to tackle is seen at the range of $140-145.
Spot rate: 118.44
Relative change: -0.30%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Upside is limited at $121-123, support can be seen just below a near-term trend line tracking at $115.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action is being supported to the upside by an ascending trend line, which has been running since late April.