Ripple and its followers are diehards, always supporting the growth of the XRP Token, especially number of pairing it has with traditional fiat currencies. The company’s followers are even more excited today with a massive listing of nearly two dozen new pairings with fiat from around the world. The development is meant to help the network grow like it never has. With the advancement of new pairings comes the creation of new exchanges to utilize the currency.
There is no doubt several exchanges are excited about the new pairs in preparation of placing XRP on their list of pairing options.
XRP/fiat pairings on different exchanges throughout the world
See the whole list here: https://t.co/gpturCYmT8 #XRPthestandard 2020$XRP #XRP #Ripple #XRPcommunity @Ripple #Blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency @XRPTrump @Hodor7777 @bigbuckor @BankXRP @RobertLe88 pic.twitter.com/lPvkKSYsj3
— Dario Šuveljak (@stedas) July 27, 2018
- The first pair to be listed on at least seventeen different exchanges is the United States Dollar or USD. Participating exchanges for the USD are: BitFlip, BitPay, Bitfinex, Bitsane, Bitstamp, CEX.io, CoinField, Exmo, Exrates, Gatehub, Kraken, Mr.Exchange and Quoine.com, Sitemkoin, alfacashier.com, blockbid.io, xBTCe
- The second of the currencies paired with XRP is the Canadian Dollar or CAD, only available on two exchanges: CoinField and Kraken.
- Following that is the Japanese Yen or JPY, which is available on five exchanges: Blockbid.io, Bitbank, Kraken, Mr. Exchange and Quoine
- Fourth is the highly valued currency of Europe the Euro or EUR, which can be exchanges on a dozen networks: alfacashier.com, BitFlip, Bitsane, Bitstamp, blockbid.io, CEX.io, Gatehub, itPay, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, Quoine and then Rock Trading.
- The next in line is the South Korean Won or KRW, which can be exchanged on six listings: Bithumb, Coinone, Coinrail, GoPax, Korbibt and Upbit.
- Australia’s Dollar the AUD is available on two exchanges: blockbid.io and BTC Markets.
- Taking the seventh spot is the INR or Indian Ruppee, available on four exchanges: Bitbns, Koinex, Unocoin and Zebpay.
- Turkey’s own Lira is, or TRY is available on five exchanges: BTCTurk, Koineks, Ovis, SistemKoin and Vebitcoin.
- Next is the Mexican Peso or MXN which is available on Bitso exchange.
- Following Mexico’s pairing with the XRP is the Thai Bhat or THB, which is available on two exchanges: Bx.in and TDAX.
- You can now exchange XRP on four of China’s exchanges for the Chinese Yuan or CNY: alfacashier.com, Fatbtc, Ripple China and Ripple Fox.
- South Africa’s Rand or ZAR is available to pair on one exchange only: Altcoin Trader.
- The IDR, Indonesian Rupiah can be paired on two: Bitcoin Indonesia and Quoine.
- Two exchanges make pairing with the XRP available for the Ukranian Hryvinia or UAH: BitFlip and Kuna.
- The British Pound or GBP is available on four exchanges: CoinFloor, CryptoMarket, and Cryptomate and LBX.
- Russia’s Ruble or RUB is available on three exchanges: alfascashier.com, BitFlip and Exmo.
- Brazil’s Real or BRL is the last of the list to have more than one pairing exchange option: byebnk.com and Ripple exchanges.
The following list includes the last six countries fiat currencies available for trade on an exchange:
This is the most conclusive list you will find for XRP/fiat pairing options. If I’ve made any mistakes or forgot any pairing, please let me know in the comment section below.