Joe makes it simple: Black cherry & yoghurt ripple ice cream
FREEZE: 4 hours
300ml double cream
180ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
500g Greek yoghurt
320g frozen black cherries
juice of ½ lemon
- Put the double cream, 100ml of the maple syrup and the vanilla bean paste in a big mixing bowl and whisk with a handheld electrical whisk till the combination types tender peaks.
- Fold within the Greek yoghurt till totally mixed and pour into a large, shallow freezer-safe container. Freeze for 3-4 hours, or till utterly frozen.
- Place the frozen black cherries in a meals processor with the lemon juice and remaining maple syrup and blitz till easy. Empty right into a bowl and clear the bowl of the meals processor.
- Chop the frozen Greek yoghurt into smaller blocks, place within the meals processor and course of till easy.
- Tip the blended Greek yoghurt combination again into the freezer-safe container.
- Utilizing a spoon, ripple the frozen cherry combination by the frozen Greek yoghurt and place again within the freezer for 20-Half-hour till frozen sufficient to scoop.
- Scoop into cones or bowls to serve.