Spywolf.Community has launched an anti-scam portal that helps establish SAFU (also called protected) initiatives from their audit group. The initiatives that obtain a excessive sufficient rating will obtain its “Certificates of Belief” NFT. SpyWolf’s portal gives extra options contributing to its goal of eliminating financial fraud within the crypto area, making the crypto trade a safer area.
SpyWolf’s net portal is designed to be the central hub for crypto analysis for all expertise ranges. The options that they supply on the portal are pre-vetted initiatives, categorized into completely different belief ranges that vary from red-flagged initiatives to SAFU.
SpyWolf has partnered up with Rugseekers and EagleEye, permitting customers to go looking databases on the BSC (Binance Sensible Chain) community. The portal reveals common information and data together with prime holders, audit data, and a voting system. SpyWolf additionally supplies a pockets tracker to mirror which tokens are held by a pockets and the transactions made inside these tokens.
The portal possesses an inventory of different options, which embrace –
- An academic part exhibiting security ideas and how-to guides to assist new buyers keep away from falling for scams
- A trending part that may present the most well-liked tokens
- The flexibility to submit any mission FOR REVIEW pre or post-launch with or with out a printed contract
- A bounty system that gives customers the flexibility to submit data on scams that may give them a reward in $SPY upon approval
– Consumer profiles
– Join pockets
– Level system for submitting data on scams
SpyWolf’s aim is to assist remove financial fraud within the crypto area. With the launch of the portal, they’re bringing nice worth to the crypto group and giving confidence to buyers. We’ll see a a lot safer CryptoSphere instantly.
Hyperlinks for more information –
Disclaimer: This can be a paid put up and shouldn’t be thought of information/recommendation