Golteum (GLTM) has emerged as a frontrunner within the dynamic cryptocurrency world, offering a cutting-edge, multi-asset Web3 platform that revolutionizes on-line buying and selling.
With a deal with tokenized property and complete funding alternatives, Golteum permits customers to diversify their portfolios and discover new avenues for financial progress.
This head-to-head comparability delves into how Golteum outperforms ApeCoin (APE) by providing unmatched tokenization and funding benefits.
Golteum’s superior tokenization process ensures transparency and environment friendly funding
Golteum’s tokenization process units it other than ApeCoin and different cryptocurrencies. By leveraging its multi-asset Web3 platform, Golteum introduces a decentralized and clear framework for tokenizing numerous property, together with treasured metals and cryptocurrencies.
This groundbreaking method permits customers to soundly put money into real-world property whereas having fun with the advantages of blockchain know-how.
One among Golteum’s essential strengths lies in its implementation of the Proof-of-Reserve mechanism.
Not like ApeCoin, Golteum prioritizes transparency by leveraging Chainlink’s Oracle community to supply correct and up-to-date worth information.
This ensures that the worth and integrity of tokenized property on the Golteum platform is preserved, giving customers peace of thoughts and confidence of their investments.
In an effort to maintain customers and traders protected, six Golteum staff members have been recognized by Certik, a well known blockchain safety firm.
Golteum’s utility token GLTM presents traders a spread of DeFi prospects. Because the flagship product of Golteum’s pre-sale, GLTM will permit customers to entry unique advantages inside the platform.
Via the liquidity pool, customers will have the ability to alternate GLTM for different accessible tokens, maximizing their funding potential, collaborating within the vibrant DeFi ecosystem and having fun with great advantages.
Golteum Second Spherical Presale: Opening Up New Potentialities for Traders
The second spherical of Golteum presents early traders a brand new alternative to take part in a groundbreaking venture that blends the benefits of tokenized treasured metals and cryptocurrencies.
The entire mounted provide of Golteum tokens is about at 1,000,000,000 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. The pre-sale provide accounts for 19% of the whole token provide.
The primary spherical of presales, accessible solely to retail traders, offered out shortly, with 32.5 million tokens offered at 0.0074 USDC per token inside 48 hours.
Spherical 2 – The second spherical of the presale has simply began and is already displaying spectacular progress. Additionally, each participant on this present spherical will obtain his 15% bonus on purchases as an incentive.
Buying and selling at 0.012 USDC per token represents a major improve from the earlier spherical’s worth of 0.0074 USDC. This spherical has offered 55 million tokens and the worth is anticipated to skyrocket within the coming weeks.
Gorteum’s pre-sale gross sales momentum is robust, with specialists predicting the worth might attain 0.04 USDC quickly.
An anticipated launch worth of 0.083 USDC represents a possible uplift of 690% (roughly 70x) from the present worth as additional rounds are deliberate and the token can be listed on Uniswap and main exchanges after the presale. I am right here.
Potential Advantages and Tokenization Impression
Specialists predict that after listed on main exchanges, Golteum’s GLTM token might commerce as excessive as $5.00, providing a major return on funding in comparison with present costs. ing.
This forecast is in keeping with the rising significance of tokenizing international illiquid property, which is projected to develop into a $16 trillion business by 2030, as highlighted by the Boston Consulting Group.
Rising narratives in regards to the tokenization of real-world property will drive adoption of mainstream cryptocurrencies.
To guard the group and guarantee a balanced ecosystem, the token holders’ vesting schedule will embrace a phased token launch over a 24-week interval, with 4% launched at token era and the remaining 96% are vested month-to-month. Staff vesting follows the same construction over a 44-week interval.
Be part of the Gorteum Presale Now and Safe Big Returns
For extra info on the GLTM Presale, please see beneath.
BUY GLTM PRE-SALE TOKEN NOW
Disclaimer: All info on this press launch was offered to Coin Version by a 3rd social gathering. This web site doesn’t endorse, are accountable for, or management this content material. COIN EDITION, THIS WEBSITE, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRESS RELEASE. is just not accountable for